The Destemmer is entirely made of stainless steel AISI 304 and represents the highest technology expression in the field enological mechanics; It has been projected in order to be suitable for different kinds of processing in relation to various types of grapes.
This machine is able, thanks to the high productivity and flexibility of processing and depending on the choices, of:
-destem and press;
-press and not removing the stalks;
-removing the stalks and not to press;
-allow the passage of whole grapes.
The machine is equipped with a hard frame built in stainless steel AISI 304 on which is fixed the main body, also built in stainless steel.
In detail, the body is formed of the following components:
– A receiving hopper, in which operates a feeding screw which has the task of continuously and uniformly conveying grapes in the perforated cylinder;
– A beater shaft entirely made of stainless steel AISI 304;
– A cylindrical holed cage of sheet steel, with countersunk holes, which rotates at low speed in the same direction of the beater shaft thus allowing a further reduction of the relative speed. The same is easily removable;
– EQUIPPED WITH CRUSHER: made with star shaped rollers in food rubber. The rollers work at an adjustable distance and have a particular security against the introduction of foreign bodies.
- Hourly production Ton 35/40
- Cage with Ø 24 holes in stainless steel
- Cage/Beater shaft motor power KW 4
- Cruscher motor power KW 2,2
- Dimensions: mm. 3550x1100x2100
- Dishcarge height crusher/ground mm.650
Fill out the form to download the information material