DESTEMMER WITHOUT SHAFT
The new ALPHA Destemmer takes the advantage of the oscillation of two PEHD elements that are suitably perforated to separate the berries from the stems. This ensures efficient and gentle destemming, minimizing damages to the grapes. After destemming, the berries are processed by the roller sorting table below.
By means of high-speed rotation of the two roller sections, the sorter allows the berries to be separated from all unwanted parts, such as stems, leaves, and pieces of stems.
|ALPHA||3,3 kW||1/15 tons (*Caratteristiche stimate e soggette a variazioni in fase progettuale)||1585 mm||2560 mm||2905 mm|
|1/15 tons (*Caratteristiche stimate e soggette a variazioni in fase progettuale)|
The data reported in the tables are indicative purposes only and may vary depending on the degree of ripeness, the type of grape and the
power mode. The content and the images shown are subject to change without notice.
- Made of A304 stainless steel, equipped with N.4 wheels for easy movement in the winery.
- Interchangeability of the PEHD polyethylene perforated elements, to process different types of grapes.
- Management of shaking speed and sorting rollers by means of Inverters.
- ROLL SELECTO sorting table, offers the possibility of adjusting rollers space according to specif grapres.
Wide range of holed plate in Polyethylene. available in various holes diameters.
Roll Selecto allow any adjustment with no need to stop processing line. In order to optimize the configuration of the machine according to the treated vine, you can adjust:
1. The distance among roller axes
2. their rotation speed.
Fast disassembly for easy cleaning
The APLHA destemmer allows the sorting table to slide for easy and complete cleaning of the parts. Roll Selecto allows the removal of the side casings, simply by releasing two lever closures.
Equipped with two Inverters for speed adjustment of destemming system and sorting rollers.