It is mainly used by the wineries where disposal of stalks is burdensome and heavy.
Stalk shatter is usually installed at the end of the grape-stalk evacuation line.
It is also used in the “food” industry as it allows the shredding of tubers or roots such as ginger, turmeric, etc.
This machine allows a drastic reduction of stalks volume until 85% of its original value.
It is usually installed at the stalks discharge point of VEGA destemmer.
|300||4 kW||40 tons/h||-|
|1000||7,5 kW||80 tons/h||-|
|3000||11 kW||120 tons/h||-|
|FRAGMENTA PLUS||3 kW||-||10-25 ton/h|
The data reported in the tables are indicative purposes only and may vary depending on the degree of ripeness, the type of grape and the
power mode. The content and the images shown are subject to change without notice.
- This machine allows a drastic reduction of stalks volume until 75-80% of its original value.
- Installation is not invasive as its dimensions are contained and it is done through anti vibrating supports on a suitable frame.
- Made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- The central body is composed by a shatter drum with mobile blades.
- The frame is made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Rotor and rotating parts are made of painted steel.
- Control panel.
- Must collection tray.