Pomegranate is one of the most difficult fruits to process and an incorrect technology can contaminate the juice with tannic elements, thus damaging its quality.
Granada is regarded as the most appropriate deseeding machine on the market ensuring the integrity of the product and avoiding laceration.
|GRANADA 10||2,57 kW||8 ton/h||1.057mm||1.490 mm||2.528 mm|
|GRANADA 20||5,30 kW||10 ton/h||1.057 mm||2.015 mm||3.280 mm|
|GRANADA 40||8 kW||20-25 ton/h||1.220 mm||2.320 mm||3.560 mm|
The data reported in the tables are indicative purposes only and may vary depending on the degree of ripeness, the type of grape and the
power mode. The content and the images shown are subject to change without notice.
- Built in compact way and entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel, it ensures excellent result in yield.
- It consists of a perforated cylinder where is located a central shaft with stainless steel spatulas.
- The hopper with screw allows to dose the fruits inside of the separation chamber.
- Easy inspection and sanitation, Deshelling Granada is easy to use and to adjust.
- Supplied on wheels and with control panel and Inverter.
- Gabbia disponibile con diametro fori della misura più consona alla lavorazione.
- Production: 10-20 Ton/h
- Hopper dimensions: 870×760 mm
- Cage dimensions: Ø 470×1700 mm
- Cage holes dimensions: 18/16 mm
- Cage/shaft power: 4+0,55 kW
- Hopper motor power: 0,55 kW
- Base: On wheels
- Dimensions: 3.280 x 870 x 2.015 mm
- Empty weight: 700 kg