The exclusive patent “Vortex” developed by Puleo Srl, puts the idea of pressing under inert gas with nitrogen recovery towards a new and more advanced perspective.
The idea of using inert gas in pressure during working cycle, guarantees a continuous draining action highly greater than any other kind of pressing, with excellent results in product quality/yelds.
A further advantage is the immediate extraction of the must from the cylinder to the storage tank thanks to the “Vortex” created inside the Press. During processing inert gas is continuously filtered to be purified by any pollution due unwanted parts that can be carried by the gas itself.
PREXA N, being a hybrid press, as well as being used in VORTEX SYSTEM MODE, it can work in:
SMART N MODE
Process with gas release. It allows higher performances than standard pneumatic presses with close tank, thanks to the extraction process in closed area, even without nitrogen. The advantage is that the contact with air is minimized, lesser than any pneumatic press with close tank.
CLASSIC MODE (PREXA C)
Its principle of operation is based on that of the pneumatic presses with close tank. The grape must is extracted from inner draining channels and comes out from nozzles to an external collection tray.
- Reduced Working time and high must yield.
- Drastic reduction of the must stay inside the press, which is then immediately extracted and separated from the marcs.
- Recovery and re-use of inert gas that is constantly purified for next working process.
- Easy sanitization of the inert gas recovery tank (food grade vitrified tank).
Download information material
Download information material
Fill out the form to download the information material
|N30||1920 mm||2500 mm||4450 mm||500X420 mm||3100 l||400 l||4 mq||1900/2500 Kg||5800/7900 Kg||8000/11000 Kg|
|N40||2030 mm||2620 mm||4650 mm||500X420 mm||3960 l||350 l||4,5 mq||2400/3200 Kg||7500/10000 Kg||10500/14000 Kg|
|N50||2030 mm||2620 mm||5200 mm||600X450 mm||4800 l||400 l||5,5 mq||2900/3900 Kg||9100/12000 Kg||12500/17000 Kg|
|N70||2060 mm||2310 mm||6400 mm||600X450 mm||6800 l||410 l||8 mq||4100/5400 Kg||13000/17700 Kg||18000/25000 Kg|
|N80||2060 mm||2360 mm||6400 mm||800X580 mm||7940 l||500 l||9 mq||4800/6300 Kg||15200/20700 Kg||21000/29200 Kg|
|N100||2300 mm||2620 mm||6700 mm||800X580 mm||9480 l||500 l||10 mq||5700/7600 Kg||18500/25500 Kg||26000/35000 Kg|
|N150||2600 mm||2640 mm||6700 mm||580x800 mm||14950 l||500 l||12 mq||9000/12000 Kg||29000/42000 Kg||43000/57000 Kg|
The data reported in the tables are indicative purposes only and may vary depending on the degree of ripeness, the type of grape and the
power mode. The content and the images shown are subject to change without notice.
- Effective filling through wide loading/unloading hermetic door.
- Structure entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Primary hermetic must reception tray with inspection hatch.
- Secondary must reception tray on wheels with floating level system.
- Overloading device.
- Axial loading with pneumatic valve.
- Easy Way replacement system for a quick and simple maintenance of the membrane.
- “User Friendly” interface with colour touch screen.
- “Crémant” sequential pressing program with pre-loaded formula according to the oenological “french techniques”.
- 14 totally customizable pressing programs.
- Dual control system: automatic (PLC) / manual.
- Impeller pump on board.
- Automated washing system through water recirculation.
- Automatic inerting of the tank, with gas release.
- Inerting of primary must tray.
- Automated marcs unloading.
- Quadro di comando remotato su piedistallo.
- Rialzi per basamento pressa.
- Ampia/doppia porta pneumatica.
- Selezione mosti a due vie con valvole pneumatiche.
- Fascia di refrigerazione non coibentata.
- Ruote motorizzate.
- Assistenza remota.
- Membrana in poliuretano.
Automatic pressing cycle
This device allows automation of the pressing cycles, insuring an excellent quality product and shorter pressing time by customizing the cycles in real time.
Automated washing system
Automatic washing system of draining channels through water recirculation in all parts that come in touch with the must. This fully automatic system allows a fast cleaning and avoids waste in water: when starting the Press rations the strictly necessary amount of water, then the pump on board let recirculate water though the circuit for the set time. At the end of the process wastewater are discharged.
Crémant pressing program
Crémant sequential pressing program with pre-laoded recipe according to rules in force.
Membrane fixing system
This device allows quick assembly/disassembly.
Prexa Vortex Automations
Everything Under Control
The operator can control the current operation simply going to the control page. An animated graphic screen will shows the nitrogen flow, opening/closing of the valves, start-up of the components.
Once selected the “program”, you can access to the page “Pressing”. In this page you can see number of performing program, performing level, number of repetition of this level, status of the pressing phase, maintaining time expressed in min/sec.
KIT VORTEX SYSTEM
The VORTEX COMPRESSOR is a special screw compressor equipped with dryer and specifically designed for the treatment of gas suitable for the food industry, ensuring high quality and safety standards in the final product.
Steril Micrometric Filters
Filter A: it is the first to filter the nitrogen, which is then pressurized and dried by VORTEX compressor.
Filters B, C, D: The VORTEX compressor sends the pressurized nitrogen to these filters, which filter it again and send it to the storage tank.
Inert Gas Recovery Tank
Food grade vertical tank, in compliance with PED regulation, internally vitrified. Besides the nitrogen continuous transferring, the tank stores and preserves it before the next use.
It is a part of the Vortex System where separation of nitrogen from must occurs.